Submission principles of petitions for the midterm makeup exam are stated below:
1. Petitions must be hand-delivered to the Department Head.
2. Petitions must include a date and signature.
3. Petitions must be filled out completely.
4. Attachments of petitions must be complete.
5. Petitions must be hand-delivered to the Department Head after the exam you missed.
6. Petitions via e-mail are not accepted.
Petitions that do not meet the above conditions will be invalid and not be considered.
Students who request an excuse for medical report, illness, being in university teams, etc. must completely fill out the petition numbered FR-0607 on the quality page and hand-deliver it to the Department along with its attachments.
Students who will use their excuse right due to simultaneous exams must completely fill out the petition numbered FR-0606 and hand-deliver it to the Department along with its attachments.