The following sources are recommended for students who will take the written exam to be held within the scope of the doctoral qualification exam.
- Acemoglu, Daron. Introduction to modern economic growth. Princeton university press, 2009.
- Varian, Hal R. Intermediate microeconomics: a modern approach, Media Update, 9th Edition, Norton & Company., 2019
- Green, William, Econometric Analysis, 8th Edition, Pearson India. 2018.
- Romer, David. Advanced macroeconomics. 1996.
- Carlin, Wendy, and David Soskice. Macroeconomics: imperfections, institutions, and policies, Oxford University Press Catalogue (2005).
- Hoy, Michael, John Livernois, Chris McKenna, Ray Rees, and Thanasis Stengos. Mathematics for economics. Addison Wesley, 1996.
- Miller, Irwin, and Marylees Miller. John E. Freund's mathematical statistics. Pearson Press., 2012
- Romer, David. Advanced macroeconomics. McGraw-Hill Education, 2001.
- Kreps, David M. Microeconomic Foundations II: Imperfect Competition, Information, and Strategic Interaction, Princeton University Press, 2023 ISBN: 978-0691250144
- Kreps, D.M. Microeconomic Foundations I: Choice and Competitive Markets, Princeton University Press, 2012. ISBN: 978-0691155838
- Cahuc, Pierre, Stéphane Carcillo, and André Zylberberg. Labor economics. MIT press, 2nd ed. edition, 2014, ISBN: 978-0262027700
- Jones, C. I. Macroeconomics. W. W. Norton & Company, 2019.
Publish Date : 03/11/2023